Sunday, May 16, 2010

Post-O-Matic

I guess I should have seen this one coming when I decided to change my username to ladywreck!

Today I decided that I was going to create the rest of this online persona of me in the wide web world, so I could really make this "Wrecker" version of me have a place. I've not gone by too many usernames online over the years but this one really feels great to me. (Out of all the ones I've chosen over the years.)

Anyhow, guess I'll be putting my reviews and Transformer stuff I find featured here. Gonna be fun I think. I'm already liking everything I've done so far.

My old blog site: http://truesaphira.vox.com/
I'm not going to use it again. It's just old and I don't like the features and options. I've also not updated it since December 2009. 2010 deserves something new. And so does this new nick I'm going by. Let the opinions fly?

No comments: