Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I HOST my first podcast!

So I had my first official hosting of a podcast last Tuesday on The Underbase. WOW! That was intense. It was fun to. But man... intense. It took us six hours!! YEAH... intense.

And it is so surreal. This time last year I was just getting back to my writing and I started getting into the fandom too. I had my first iPod Touch and I was rediscovering all the goodness that is Transformers. Now here we are a year later and I'm doing a podcast with Moonbase2. It's awesome and like I said, just surreal!

I try not to think about it too much. Cause if I do, I have moments of oh my gosh am I really doing this? Or am I completely insane and having the most awesome dream ever?

We had infamous guest Ender from tformers.com who I've been listening to on the Moonbase2 podcast since October? Wow, I just can't believe that I'm lucky enough to be getting to know these awesome fans. And talking with them like long time friends would. It's an honor, don't get me wrong about that. But it is really is wow, intense and surreal. I can't describe it any better than that.

So I've updated all of my blast of podcasts... I'll have another to update in the next 24 hours because the next podcast gets recorded today. All my news will be used on the cast so... go listen.

No comments: