Friday, June 11, 2010

Transformers Ongoing Mission 7 & 8

I've not posted a thing for about 3 weeks. Yeah, lots of things have been done and updated, I've just been terrible about updating. Well, last week I went on vacation. So I was officially out of state for a week. Leaving does make one shirk duties. I promise to be better about making it all appear where it needs to. As soon as I can...

Anyhow, it seems like tons happens while you don't expect it. New things with the Podcast I'm on. Which I will announce on Monday cause, I don't plan to steal other people's thunder.

So check back Monday, June 14th.

WHAT DID I PICK UP THIS WEEK?
Today I received my copies of Transformers mini-series Ironhide issues 1 and 2 from my local vendor. I also purchased extra copies of Transformers mini-series "Last Stand of the Wreckers" cause you never can have enough Wreckers. Actually it's just nice to have a few extra copies hanging around cause you never know when they might come in handy?

Both mini-series are excellent. I highly recommend. They are the best of what Transformers comics has to offer as of today! The Ironhide written reviews are being done my by co-reviewer, which is why I haven't reviewed them officially. I'll link to those posts in my next blog post.

RELEASED THIS WEEK!
Transformers Ongoing #8... Or what I'm referring to as NOTgoing. It's an improvement from the last issue but again, we've gotten nowhere in particular story wise for an ongoing storyline. Where is it going? Who knows at this point. My official review of it is just below. We haven't done the podcast review 8 yet. Like I said vacation and work have delayed it. (My vacation, and the other reviewers work... It happens right? Hard to always get the whole review crew together at once.) It's the first thing we will review next week. But we have reviewed 7 and I have my written review of that one done too. Wow, the series is just 2 issues in and it isn't good? Which is also why I got Ironhide but no Ongoing Mission. Believe me as soon as it looks better I'll let my readers/listeners know. And then I'll encourage you to go buy it.

(the underbase was closed that week so the review was combined into the main podcast. The review starts at 1 hour in.)

Moonbase2 podcast: (to be recorded and posted)

Next week Transformers Nefarious #4 is released. I wasn't impressed with #3, so I'm not picking it up.

No comments: